29 January 2010


It is not often you get asked to make triplets congratulation cards, but I found this a lovely challenge and a joy to make. I had two cards to make. One for parents and one for a grandparent. For the grandparent congratulations card, I used some lovely paper brought from Janette's garage sale sometime ago to use as a background, with some ribbon along the top with 3 buttons. The baby gro's I made from my sizzix machine and used silicone glue to give them a 3d effort. The wording I made from my computer playing with the fonts and mat and layered them on using silicone glue to given dimension.



The Congratulations card, I used some lovely paper brought again from Janette's garage sale. I used my sizzix machine to make pink and blue teddy bears and gave them white tummies. I mounted these onto to rounded edge card with matching colours. I then personalised the card by putting the babies names on under each teddy bear using my computer. Added some ribbon and buttons. For the insert. I used the same paper for backing of the front of the card and then mounted the wording with pink and blue card into the card.
Hope you like them. Michelle x

2 comments:

  1. Hi Girls,
    Thanks for entering my candy..Wow triplets how cool is that don't think I could cope...Beautiful work..off to follow you now so I can keep up and you live in one of my fav places we have regularly stay at Holton Heath....
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping by.